Everyone wears PJ's, brings a gift worth $25.00 or less, and stealing of said gifts is allowed, to a limit. The food is always to die for and we have always have Mimosas as well as whatever other libations are presented to us.
So, I decided to make Seven Layer Dip this year and it was a huge hit. I barely had any left for bringing home to the hubby. Hope you're excited because here it is:
Seven Layer Dip:
1 (1 ounce) package of taco seasoning
1 (16 ounce can) refried beans
1 (16 ounce) container of light sour cream
1 (16 ounce) container salsa
1 large tomato, chopped
2 bunches of green onions, finely chopped
2 packages of ready made guacamole
2 cups of Monterrey Jack & cheddar cheese, grated
1 (6 ounce) can of chopped black olives
1. Begin by blending the salsa with the refried beans. Spread on dish for the bottom layer.
2. Blend taco seasoning in with sour cream.
3. Spread sour cream mixture over refried beans.
4. Spread guacamole over sour cream mixture.
5. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes over dish.
7. Sprinkle green onions over dish.
8. Next, add the cheese mixture.
9. Sprinkle the chopped black olives over the entire dish, evenly.
Serve with sturdy corn chips or tostados.