This is also the absolute most perfect meal to have when doing a dinner with friends outside, because you can prepare them ahead of time and let them bake while you enjoy the company of your friends. Whether in the oven or on a hot grill, the aromas that emit from this meal will totally knock your socks off.
1 pork chop (2 halves) per person, per pouch (unless you have a very hearty eater)
1 medium sized potato, chopped
1/2 can of French style green beans, drained
1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
1 Tablespoon butter
1. For each serving you make, use a large piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper. It has to be big enough to enclose the meal entirely, sealing in the scrumptious juices.
2. Spray foil or parchment paper with cooking spray to avoid sticking. Place plump porkchop in center of same.
3. Then, you begin to build your meal, starting with the canned French style green beans.
4. Next, add the chopped potatoes and the carrots, bell peppers, onions, and crushed garlic (in that order.
6. Seal foil as tightly as is possible. Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
7. You will be starving for it by the time it's done because the aromas during cooking will make you salivate profusely.
This is a great meal to let the kids help with because they always love building their own...