Veal Marsala With Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers & Onions:
4 Thinly Sliced Pieces of Veal Scallopini
1 Medium Size Red Onion, thinly sliced
4 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 Egg, lightly beaten
3 Heaping Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Grated Fesh Parmesan
Salt & Pepper, to taste
3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Butter1
1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
1/3 Cup Organic Chicken Broth
1. On a heavy chopping board, pound out the pieces of scallopini until they are very thin, almost see-through.
2. Combine the flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl or or deep pan.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and place the bowl next to the flour bowl.
6. Add the other Tablespoon of butter to the pan and add the red onions, then the mushrooms, allowing them to cook for a few minutes.
7. Next, add the sliced red bell peppers and the garlic, allowing them to cook a couple of minutes.
8. Return the pieces of scallopini to the pan and cover with the veggies.
9. Add the 1/2 cup of white wine and the 1/3 cup of chicken broth and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes.