When I made this for dinner Saturday night, there wasn't even a morsel left on either of our plates. Frankly, I was ready to lick the remaining maple syrup off my plate, but restrained myself. I can't begin to tell you how delicious this is! So, you just need to try it for yourself.
For The Salmon:
1 large Salmon filet
1/4-cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon of grated ginger (optional)
1. Marinate the salmon in the maple, soy sauce, ginger, mixture for 20+ minutes.
2. Cook the salmon in a preheated oven set to broil for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour maple mixture over salmon several times during cooking.
3. Place individual servings of salmon on plate and pour over the top of salmon, letting it drip down onto the plate.
1-cup of chopped onions
1 large Portobella mushroom, chopped
1/2 pound fresh green beans, washed & trimmed
fresh ground pepper
olive oil (garlic flavored)
1. Take an extra large sheet of aluminum foil and make a tray with sides. Spray bottom with cooking spray.
2. Pour garlic oil into tray and add veggies.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
5. Add another piece of doubled foil to the top and seal all the way around.
6. Place package of aluminum foil on preheated grill and cook for 15 minutes.
8. Be careful when opening package as the hot steam builds up during cooking.